MDACM1 is designed to convert a Modbus RTU signal (RS485) to an analog / modulated output signal (0-10 VDC / 0-20 mA / PWM). It is powered by Modbus and all parameters are available via Modbus RTU. It requires a master unit, eg BMS, or a master module that is able to write values to Modbus Holding registers.
- Analog / modulating output selectable via Modbus
- Bootloader for firmware update via Modbus RTU communication
- LED indicator light
- Supply voltage: 24 VDC, Power over Modbus
- Maximum power consumption: 0.72 W
- Nominal or average power consumption during normal operation: 0.54 W
- Imax: 30 mA
- Selectable analog / analog types of analog outputs:
- 0-10 VDC - min. 50 kΩ load (RL ≥ 50 kΩ)
- 0-20 mA - max. load 500 Ω (RL ≤ 500 Ω)
- PWM - PWM frequency: 1 kHz, min. 50 kΩ load (RL ≥ 50 kΩ) PWM voltage level - open collector (external pull-up resistor and external voltage source 3.3–30 VDC) or 12 VDC
- Protection class: IP54 (in accordance with EN 60529)
- Ambient conditions: Operating temperature -10 - 60 ° C, Relative humidity 5 - 85% rH (no condensate)
- Notes: When installing the device outdoors, it is recommended to use an additional cover / canopy protecting against solar radiation.