The TT-S4 / D is a microprocessor-based step controller for controlling an electric heating system. The TT-S4 / D is designed to work with the TTC40 or other controllers including DDC controllers. In cooperation with TTC40, it provides accurate and stable control of electric current.
- Signal at 0-10V DC input.
- 4 sequential steps or 15 binary steps.
- Ability to set the number of steps.
- The TTC40 flow rate gives precise temperature control.
- Small dimensions for mounting on DIN rails. Built-in test device for easy commissioning tests.
- All setting knobs are easily accessible from the front panel.
- It controls up to 443 kW (binary) with TTC40 and 400V three-phase, 255 kW (binary) with TTC40 and 230V three-phase.