EAC fans comply with the requirements of ATEX Directive 2014/34/UE, are designed for use in hazard zones excluding mines and mining pits, meets the requirements of group II category 3G - zone 2.
ATEX Marking: II 3G Ex h IIB T3 Gc.
- explosionproof axial fan with direct drive,
- designed for duct mounting in the horizontal position,
- aluminium hub and impeller, dynamically balanced to ISO 1940-1,
- welded sheet steel housing,
- protection ring form aluminium sheet,
- painted in RAL 9005 (corrosivity category C3),
- working temperature range from -20°C to +40°C
- explosionproof, asynchronous, three-phase, 230/400V 50Hz or 400/690V 50Hz,
- degree of protection IP5X (depending on the model),
- insulation class F.
- special housing dimensions (length or diameter),
- housing made of galvanized or stainless steel sheet,
- vertical working position,
- different motor voltage and frequency,
- motors adapted for frequency converter,
- motor equipped with sensors.