IBF fans are used in a variety of mechanical ventilation installations, combining the advantages of axial fans – direction flow and radial - stable pressure, low noise level, high efficiency.
Examples of applications are supply ventilation and exhaust:
- offices, shops, bars, cafes, restaurants.
- rotors are made of plastic or aluminum sheet (depending on the model),
- rotors with backward curved blades,
- housing made of galvanized steel sheet, flanges on the inlet and outlet sides assembly,
- inspection hatch,
- working temperature -40°C 70°C (depending on the model),
- installation in any rectangular position ventilation ducts.
- asynchronous, single-phase 230V 50Hz,
- asynchronous, three-phase 400V, 50Hz with external rotor,
- thermal protection against overload,
- for voltage regulation (single-phase motors),
- for frequency control (three-phase motors).
- painting in a color other than the standard,
- painting in a higher corrosivity category.