Silentium grilles are designed for HICS exhaust ventilation systems. The unique shape and modern design allow for installation in both apartments and public utility rooms.
Principle of operation
The capacity of the grille is regulated automatically. The optimal solution with capacity regulation depending on changes in air humidity. Thanks to this solution, the ventilation air stream is adapted to the conditions in a given room.
- Modern Design
- Unique shape of the front panel
- Minimal self-noise
- Optimal flow parameters
- The capacity is regulated depending on the humidity.
- SILENTIUM series exhaust fans can be installed in a vertical or horizontal version,
- do not require any electric power supply,
- it is not possible to manually set the performance value,
- the exhaust vents should be installed in such a way that the connection between them and the ventilation duct is tight.
- the element regulating the performance value is a special hygroscopic tape. It is made of a material that changes its volume when exposed to moisture.
- The SILENTIUM exhaust ventilation grille is a maintenance-free device,
- it is recommended to clean the device if it is dirty with a damp cloth,
- any interference in the construction of the device leads to loss of warranty,
- Interference with the construction of the exhaust air vent (including mechanical obstruction of the inlet) may lead to: disruption of the ventilation system in the entire vertical, increased noise emitted by the exhaust air vent, insufficient ventilation of the rooms, and thus failure to ensure comfort conditions, room dampness, mold growth, etc.