AFK fans are intended to supply large amounts of air. They can be used in industry and trade, among others for:
- ventilation and cooling of workplaces,
- point cooling of motors, compressors, electric machines, etc,
- ventilation of industrial halls, sports halls, warehouses
- ventilation of industrial and sports halls, warehouses, etc. ∙ drying of painted surfaces, etc.
- welded steel housing, powder coated ∙ Rotor made of polypropylene
- Impeller made of glass fibre reinforced polypropylene, Aluminium hub,
- protective mesh on inlet and outlet of fan
- fan connection with 3 m cable terminated with a plug
- fan painted black RAL 9005.
- asynchronous, single phase 230V, 50Hz
- IP55 protection class, complies with standards PN-IEC 60072 and PN-EN 60034,
- Class F insulation
- Voltage regulated by built-in thyristor regulator
- Optional: possibility to order fan without regulator.
- painted a different color than standard.